New Life.

March 26th 2018.

It was a new day for me.
I graduated, once again.
But I felt something that i know i shouldn't, yet it still there.

I'm no longer a student of an academic institute.
But I'm still learning to live.
And it's harder these time.

People always say; "Welcome to the jungle", to everyone who graduated from school.
But I don't fell like I come to a jungle.
More like a desert, or ....

I was on roller coaster to much these days.
One time I was up, and another hours I was deep down on a valley.

It's really a new life for me. And I try to live it on.
Try to hang on on a hope.

Cz Allaah said,, "Jangan berputus asa atas karunia Allaah.."

There will be, (someday, somehow), right?

Just keep going. Don't stop. Keep going.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

it's addict!

Ikhlaskan saja.