33th and they said I have nothing


There is a book, a novel actually that I really like.
I forgot what it titled, but I can clearly remember what is about.

It’s about a woman. A grown up woman. A lady.
She already has a job. Live on her own life style, but, yeah,, some people said that she lack a lot of things. Like, a husband. Kids. Family.
But, actually she has all of that. Just in a little different way of seeing from other.
She did have a family; parents who never absent to nag :D,,
Kids; bunch of godson and goddaughter.
And friends, who may be a good company when she needs it.

But still, some people said that she has nothing.

And me, if they see me, I guess they would say the same. Worst, maybe.
Because this time, I’m kind a in a position like her, minus a stable job. So, yeah, they might say something worst.
Do I get hurt of it?
Sometimes, yes.

And the other times, I just remembered one thing that someone said, “Your life goal is not to be something. But to worship to Allaah swt. And it’s ways a lot of ways.”

Right.

I may not being a person who have a 9-5 job. But I have to try and try my best to have income.
I may not have a husband yet, and the lovely little family but I do have a -big and many of times than not are loud and too excited- family.
I may not have a baby of my own, but I do experienced of headache induced by you know what a baby and toddlers and kids could do. :D
And I do have friends. That may come and talk to me even in an impossible hours can be (that sometimes husband do not).

I don’t say that having what people expect me to have is troublesome for me; but I just want to accept and be grateful for what I have (what I really have) right now.

So, please stop saying that she, he, or someone have nothing.
We may not have the same things. But we do have things of our own.
We don’t have to life the same episode of life.
Even every movie, drama, they have their own plot and story.
So do us. J













Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

it's addict!

Ikhlaskan saja.