Reminded, again.

 Assalaamu'alaykum warahmatullaah,,

Hi!

how are you?

I just hope that in any kind of condition, your heart is in a calm and happy situation.

As I am (hope..)

:D

This note is,, mmm, not really important notes, I think.

But I just have to get this thought out of my head, so.. :)

This week was such amm,,, called it a gloomy one, you can say.

Cause it sky was this dark grey, cry and angry to I don't know who,, and my head and my mind didn't find it nice vibe. 

I was,, kind a felt sad, loosing, and,, disappointed?

All bad thought scrambled in my mind, and I just can not find a peace from it.

And I guess, it just on of the days in my girl time, so I just have to peacefully accept it and live with it.

But, maybe (this is the right answer, really),, I just being stupid for hoping too much from something that do not deserved to be hope that much. 

I just forgot that, Allaah swt already lined what He would give to us, and if that thing is thing that He bless for us,, then it wouldn't passed us. It will come to us, as He like. 

So, why would I feel sad? 

:D

Again, it's a part from being grow up,, I think.

:)




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

it's addict!

Ikhlaskan saja.